STC Alliance Competition (Atlanta, New England, New York, Rochester, South-Central Texas and Washington, DC-Baltimore) present the STC TechComm Roadshow and Kickoff
November 11, 2020 from 5:00-7:00 pm. EDT.
Top winners from recent STC TechComm Competition
Time to regroup, recharge, and celebrate our winners of the 2019-2020 Competition Season!
The STC Alliance Competition is back and to kick-off the 2020-21 Competition season, we are delighted to host a virtual STC TechComm Roadshow event on November 11, 2020 from 5:00-7:00 pm. EDT. The event is FREE but you must register to get the join link and URL to view winners’ entries online.
What is the STC TechComm Roadshow?
- Recognition event for recent top awardees and a chance for all of us to review winning entries
- Listen to featured presentations by our winners and teams
- Get inspired, walk away with something you can use today
- Understand the benefits of participating in STC Competitions and plan to join
Presenters and teams will show their work, discuss their backstories, challenges, and improvements.
- Salesforce.com – Customer-Centric Data Strategies Trailhead, Lance Santin and Kellie Caster, Award of Excellence
- NASA – Earth@Night, Award of Distinction
- BICSI – Telecommunications Distribution Methods Manual, 14th Edition, Clarke Hammersley, Best of Show and Award of Distinction
- Medidata – Strategy and Insights: Knowledge Spaces for Rave Omics, Dashboard and MEDs Ingestor, Nitza Hauser, Jonathon Wilson, Matthew Muscat, Jonathan Hodrick and Anita Gossett, Awards of Excellence and Merit
Upcoming STC Competitions
- Chicago – Deadline for entries: October 18, 2020
- Carolina – Deadline for entries: October 30, 2020
- Touchstone – No competition in 2020
- STC Alliance Competition (ATL-NE-NY-ROC-SCT-WDCB) – Deadline for entries: January 15, 2021