The registration prices will be recalculated, and appropriate refunds will be sent to those that paid early.
Welcome to the STC South Central Texas MiniConference page!
On Saturday, April 18, 2020 we will have a full day of learning. There will be workshops, breakout sessions, and networking. And yes, snacks and lunch will be provided.
Call for Proposals
We are currently inviting proposals for panels and workshops for the mini-conference. Panels and workshops should be formatted for online presentation.
We are looking for presenters with important information to share about the following:
- Techniques for good communication
- Methods for good communication
- Tools and technologies for communicators
- Best practices for communicators
- Career advice for communicators
- Using social media in techcomm
- Instructional design
- User experience
…and anything else related to technical communication and for which you have expertise.
In addition, the regional conference is a great place to obtain feedback for the following:
- A national conference presentation
- A company success or case study
- An academic research project
- A student presentation
Proposal Deadline Email your proposal to Erika Frensley by Friday, March 20, 2020.
The MiniConference will be held online.