DEADLINE for ENTRIES: October 28, 6:00 PM EDT
STC Regional TechComm Competition – New York | Philadelphia | Atlanta | Rochester
We are delighted to announce that this year, the STC New York Metro and Philadelphia Metro, Atlanta, and Rochester chapters have combined forces to identify the most compelling technical communication achievements in our regions. Entrants will have the advantage of getting objective feedback by judges from multiple chapters. We invite you and your teams to submit your best work!
Benefits of Participation
- Get recognized for your individual or team achievement
- Earn visibility and validate your methods with the most esteemed award for technical communicators
- Receive independent and professional feedback about your work and content from at least 3 judges. Many past participants tell us how valuable their assessments from the judges were.
HOW DO I SUBMIT AN ENTRY? (Deadline: Oct. 28, 2016, 6:00 PM EDT)
- Fill in the Online Entry Form (one per entry.)
- Pay the entry fee.
- Send your files (electronically for online entries) or (by mail for physical entries) on or before October 28, 2016, 6:00 pm EDT.
Good luck and we look forward to your participation!