STC South Central Texas will hold the 3rd Annual MiniConference virtually on March 19, 2022.
We are looking for presenters with important information to share about:
- Techniques for good communication
- Tools and technologies for communicators
- Best practices for communicators
- Career advice for communicators
- Using social media in tech comm
- Instructional design
- User experience
…and anything else related to technical communication and for which you have expertise.
This MiniConference is a great place to obtain feedback for:
- A national conference presentation
- A company success or case study
- An academic research project
- A student presentation
Email your proposal to Erika Frensley at email@example.com by Friday, February 18, 2021.
- Topic abstract/description (250-word max)
- Presenter’s bio (250-word max)
- Tags/keywords you recommend using for SEO purposes (5 tags max)
Note: Professional and academic presentations should be no longer than 50 minutes, and student presentations should be no longer than 25 minutes (including time for questions). All presentations should be optimized for online viewing and participation.