By Cindy Pao
STC Houston has a fantastic opportunity to virtually bring Joe Welinske to town on Tuesday, February 5th!
Joe will present a webinar to technical communicators in Houston, but I don’t know which topic to choose.
Of the following five topics, which would interest you the most?
- Multi-screen Help Authoring: How to use single-source development to support content on the desktop, tablets, and phone.
- Usability Testing for Print Documentation: A Case Study of how usability testing results transformed a print publication for the ACT.
- Key Trends in Software User Assistance: A review of the latest tools, technologies, and techniques.
- Touch, Voice, and Gestures: How to customize your software procedures for a variety of interaction types.
- Optimizing the Googleability of Your Content: Techniques for making sure your customers can find your information via public Search.
Please respond to me today or tomorrow, December 4 or 5, with the topic you prefer. Please respond only one time. The topic with the most votes wins!
I will communicate details about the webinar as we make the plans.
Thank you for your input into our meeting topics!