In 2021, STC South Central Texas is launching a partial reimbursement program for CPTC exam fees. Under this program, chapter members may request reimbursement for 50% of their CPTC exam fee when they successfully pass any CPTC exam taken in 2021.
To participate in the CPTC Reimbursement Program, you must pay the exam fees upfront. If you receive a passing score on the exam, you will need to submit a reimbursement request on the STC South Central Texas website.
The guidelines for the CPTC Reimbursement Program are listed below.
- You must be a current, paid member of the STC South Central Texas chapter.
- You must show proof of a passing score.
- The CPTC Reimbursement Program is only available for CPTC exams taken between 1/1/2021 and 12/31/2021.
- The reimbursement request must be submitted no later than 12/31/2021 11:59pm CST.
- The CPTC Reimbursement Program only applies to the CPTC exam fees. Expenses incurred for study guides, tutoring, or other exam preparation will not be reimbursed.
- The CPTC Reimbursement Program is limited to the first 5 chapter members to submit an approved reimbursement request. Reimbursements will be approved on a first-come, first-serve basis, based on the date that the reimbursement request was submitted.
- The CPTC Reimbursement Program is limited to one exam fee per chapter member. If you complete multiple exams in 2021, you will only be reimbursed for one of the exams.
When you submit a request for reimbursement through the CPTC Reimbursement Program, the request will be reviewed by the admin council to determine if all criteria have been met. Reimbursement requests that do not meet all criteria will be rejected. Upon approval of your request, reimbursement will be sent via PayPal or a physical check.
Click here to fill out the reimbursement form.