STC Houston will hold a MiniConference at the Blinn College Student Center in Brenham on February 16 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
The conference covers a variety of topics:
- Editing: Foundation for a Quality Product by Linda Oestreich
- Your Organization’s Content: A Workshop About Sharing Content Across Silos, Content Strategy, and Content Engineering by Alyssa Fox, Paul Mueller, and Alan Porter
- Teaching Technical Writing to Engineers: What Works? by Noel Atzmiller
- UHD is Incorporating TCOM by Yvonne Wade Sanchez
- Developing Workflow-Based Help by Cindy Pao
- Common Sense DITA by Erika Frensley
Continental breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages will be served.
To see the session descriptions and find registration links, please visit the conference page at http://www.stc-houston.org/stc-houston-miniconference-spring-2019/