The STC Houston email list is a Yahoo! Group for sharing information of interest to other technical communicators by email. You must subscribe to send email to the list. You can find the STCHouston-L home page here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/STCHouston-L.
Please do not send email to the list seeking employment. For help seeking employment, see the Employment pages.
For additional information about the email list, contact the Email List manager.
To subscribe to the STCHouston-L email list, go to:
Send a Message
To send an email to the list, address your message to: STCHouston-L@yahoogroups.com
Reply to a Message
By default, replies are addressed to the sender of the message. To reply to the entire list, perform one of the following tasks:
- In your email editor, select Reply To All.
- From the Yahoo! Group , click Reply and select STCHouston-L@yahoogroups.com from the To drop-down list.
Set Message Viewing Options
To set your viewing options:
- Click My Groups in the upper-right corner of your groups page.
- Above the list of groups, click the Edit My Groups tab.
- Under Message Delivery, choose an option from the drop-down list to specify how you’d like to hear from the group. For example, choose Daily Digest to receive one message per day that contains a batch of up to 25 individual messages sent to the group.
- Click Save Changes if you changed anything.
To unsubscribe from the group, use either of the following methods.
To unsubscribe using email, send a blank message to:
To unsubscribe using the Web:
- Sign in to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/STCHouston-L.
- From any page on the group, click the Edit Membership link at the top of the page.
- Click the Leave Group link at the bottom right of the page.
- Confirm on the next page. The group will no longer be listed on your My Groups page, and you’ll no longer receive messages.