Want to learn more about using RoboHelp? Join facilitator Cindy Pao in our four-part virtual workshop series as she guides us in learning how to use this help authoring tool — from creating a project to setting up flowcharts and hotspots.
When & Where?
- Wednesdays November 3 & 17, December 1 & 15.
- All sessions will begin at 7:00 pm Central Time and will last about an hour, including time for questions.
- We will use Zoom for all sessions.
What Will We Learn?
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Session 1 (November 3): Creating and organizing a project; creating topics using RoboHelp tools
- Session 2 (November 17): Creating table of contents, index, and glossary
- Session 3 (December 1): Using Master pages/BASIC page layouts (creating or importing)
- Session 4 (December 15): Creating a flowchart (using Visio); creating a workflow topic including graphic hotspots
Can’t attend that day? Register anyway! We’ll send you a link to the presentation, OK!
This workshop is FREE for Current South Central Texas chapter members!!
For all other STC members: $15 per session. For non-STC members: $25 per session.
How Do I Sign Up?
NOTE: You’ll need to register for each session separately.