The next STC-Houston scheduled event is happening on the University of Houston Downtown campus on April 28, Room N602, between 12:00 and 2:00 pm. This will be an exciting event and the current schedule includes a lineup of a number of STC-Houston’s members.
- Noel Atzmiller will be discussing writing for the Oil and Gas industry.
- Erika Frensley will cover Policy and Procedure writing.
- Kimberly Mankiewicz will talk about Medical and Science writing.
- Katherine Kim’s topic will be Educational writing and Article editing.
- Bea Amaya will discuss writing for Industry (visual communication).
We hope you’ll plan to join us at this great get-together primarily aimed at reaching the Technical Communication student population, but definitely open to other interested parties. We really hope to see you there!
Park in the Visitor Parking lot, off Girard Street (go north on Travis towards I10, turn right just past Commerce and the bayou). UHD maps here.