Adobe Tech Comm Newsletter
The Adobe Tech Comm Newsletter is a monthly email that summarizes the most recent resources on Adobe’s Tech Comm Central: http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/.
Tech Comm Central provides information on Adobe products such as FrameMaker and RoboHelp and also on many important technical writing concepts (structured content, agile, DITA, etc.
The newsletter lists:
- News items—including notes on conferences and events, campaign microsites, and announcements on educational partnerships
- Webinars and Videos—primarily on FrameMaker and RoboHelp
- Blogs—from both Adobe personnel and guest bloggers
- White papers
A few announcements from the March/April newsletter:
NEWS OF THE MONTH
New Campaign Microsites:
- www.AUTHORXML.com: Get all the information you need on XML authoring
- www.DOUWRITERIGHT.com: Find out if you are using the right tool for technical documentation
WEBINAR RECORDINGS OF THE MONTH
- FrameMaker case study: Building Global Content Collaboration at LSI Corporation
- FrameMaker 12 Feature Focus 1): Dramatic UI improvements
- RoboHelp 11 Solution #4) Integration with eLearning via Captivate 7
HIGHLIGHTS OF UPCOMING WEBINARS
NEW VIDEOS ON ADOBE TV
- RoboHelp 11: Responsive Layout Editor, Adding Logos
- FrameMaker XML Author 12: Quick Element Toolbar and Review Toolbar
BLOGS OF THE MONTH
- Introducing native multidevice publishing in FM 12 (Part 2)
- Adobe Software Assurance: To boldly go where no support has gone before!
- “Reducing Translation and Publishing Costs” by Maxwell Hoffmann
- “The Hitchhikers Guide to XML Authoring” by Chris Despopoulos
- “The Changing Nature of Content” by Ellis Pratt
An archive of 2013-2014 newsletters can be found at:
To get on the e-mail list to receive notification of upcoming resource calendars and special events, send an email with “mail list” in the subject line, addressed to: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: To sign up for webinars or to view webinar recordings or videos you must create a (free) membership ID and password.