The MiniConference schedule is now available!
The Zoom rooms will run continuously so you can keep talking to your fellow attendees between sessions.
May 1, 2021 Schedule
About the presentations and presenters
- 8:30 – 8:50am MiniConference Startup
- 9am – 9:50am Teaching Technical Writing to Engineers – What Works? – Noel Atzmiller
- 10am – 10:50am Creating an Online Help System Using RoboHelp and Other Useful Tools – Cindy Pao
- 11am – 11:50am Show up, speak up, shut up: How to be a good ally – Viqui Dill
- 12pm – 1:15pm Lunch/Dill Pickers performance
- 1:30pm – 2:20pm Bake a Little Documentation Love into Your Product – Matt Reiner
- 2:30pm – 3:20pm Seven Skills You Need For API Documentation Writing – Robert Delwood
- 3:30pm – 4:20pm Cultivate Career Skills through Volunteering – Beth Sellers
- 4:20pm – 4:45pm Conference Wrap-up
See you there!