The MiniConference schedule is now available!
The Zoom rooms will run continuously so you can keep talking to your fellow attendees between sessions.
May 1, 2021 Schedule
- 8:30 – 8:50am MiniConference Startup
- 9am – 9:50am Teaching Technical Writing to Engineers – What Works? – Noel Atzmiller
- 10am – 10:50am Creating an Online Help System Using RoboHelp and Other Useful Tools – Cindy Pao
- 11am – 11:50am Show up, speak up, shut up: How to be a good ally – Viqui Dill
- 12pm – 1:15pm Lunch/Dill Pickers performance
- 1:30pm – 2:20pm Bake a Little Documentation Love into Your Product – Matt Reiner
- 2:30pm – 3:20pm Seven Skills You Need For API Documentation Writing – Robert Delwood
- 3:30pm – 4:20pm Cultivate Career Skills through Volunteering – Beth Sellers
- 4:20pm – 4:45pm Conference Wrap-up
See you there!