We are currently inviting proposals for panels and workshops for the STC SoCenTx 2021 MiniConference. We are looking for presenters with important information to share about the following:
- Techniques for good communication
- Methods for good communication
- Tools and technologies for communicators
- Best practices for communicators
- Career advice for communicators
- Using social media in techcomm
- Instructional design
- User experience
…and anything else related to technical communication and for which you have expertise.
This MiniConference is a great place to obtain feedback for:
- A national conference presentation
- A company success or case study
- An academic research project
- A student presentation
Email your proposal to Erika Frensley (Erika@stc-houston.org) by Friday, February 26, 2021.
- Topic abstract/description (250 word max)
- Presenter’s bio (250 word max)
- Tags/keywords you recommend using for SEO purposes (5 tags max)
Note: Professional and academic presentations should be no longer than 50 minutes and student presentations should be no longer than 25 minutes (including time for questions). All presentations should be optimized for online viewing and participation.
Join us on April 17, and share your knowledge!
One thought on “2021 MiniConference Call for Proposals”
I encourage all technical communicators to consider presenting at STC’s upcoming mini-conference on April 17, 2021. Now is the time to share your expertise with us. We want to hear from you.